A government department in Canberra seeks the services of a Business Analyst with baseline security clearance.
The Department has established a Business Analysis Centre to improve the quality and timeliness of business analysis related services and products. This position will report to the Director of the Business Analysis Centre and project manager as appropriate.
To be successful in the role you will require a strong work ethic including taking ownership, providing leadership and a high level of productivity.
• A minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst to support delivery of IT and/or data driven projects.
• Demonstrated proficiency to elicit and manage requirements to address business area needs and objectives; to support acceptance testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of the overall business and technology solutions.
• Strong communication and facilitation skills, proven ability to liaise effectively with a diverse stakeholder group.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a multi-disciplinary team with excellent organisational skills to work to tight deadlines.
• Familiar with any of the following:
- data analytics, data warehouse or ETL tools;
- implementing solutions in D365;
- Azure integration services and/or MuleSoft enterprise services
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 6 months with possible extension up to 12 months
The role closes at 2pm 12th April 2021.