A government department in Canberra seeks the services of a .NET/C# Full-Stack Developers with baseline security clearance.
The Corporate and Digital Division of the department is an integral part of the delivery of government services to Australian Business. The Division provides a range of enabling services and operations delivery to the department.
As part of the role the developer will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure scalability into the future; while complying with department principles, standards and best practice.
• Strong experience developing customer facing portals delivering highly available enterprise applications.
• Experience delivering integrated solutions upon the Azure stack and the Dynamics 365 platform suite.
• Sound knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
• The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
• Experience in using Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, and building tools, for automating the development and deployment of solutions.
• Experience at coaching and mentoring staff.
• Producing documentation in support of the agile software development lifecycle
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extension up to 2 years
The role closes at 2pm 9th April 2021.