A government department in Canberra seeks the services of multiple .Net Developer with baseline security clearance.
The Department seeks experienced range of Developers to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The developer will be responsible for building, developing or maintaining code in a large enterprise system.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, maintainable and scalable code following Departmental standards and practices
• Work collaboratively with team members
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve and maintain existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Experience developing and delivering large scale applications utilising established development tools, guidelines and conventions including the following technologies:
- ASP.NET MVC / .NET Core
- Microsoft Web API / REST Architecture
- SQL / Entity Framework
- Experience with TFS
- Unit / Automated UI testing
• Demonstrated ability to effectively use communication and negotiation skills to manage stakeholder relationships in a challenging IT environment
• Demonstrated experience in supporting large applications in a production environment
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment and experience using devops toolset
• CI/CD Practices
• Experience with PowerShell automation
• CSS frameworks including Bootstrap
• Reactive frontend frameworks including React, Vue or Angular
• Experience with concurrent development source control (Git)
• Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 5 months with possible extensions up 12 months
The role closes at 2pm 20th October 2020.