ArisZinc seeks the services of an experienced Technical Writer for a government department in Canberra with NV1 clearance.
The Author's role is to produce high quality, relevant doctrine. Author's focus on research, analysis, stakeholder engagement, publication and authoring, so contractors with substantial experience in this field are sought.
The scope of this role includes:
- Conduct and support research and analysis on domestic operations doctrine needs and development options, presented in a Doctrine Analysis Report format.
- Support the publication developer for a Domestic Operations doctrine publication, which includes leading staff, authors and working groups to analyse, review and develop publications in the Departments joint doctrine series from inception to completion, in accordance with the Joint Doctrine Development Process and the Departments Writing Manual.
- Be an author for the Domestic Operations doctrine publication
- Assist other joint doctrine staff to review, analyse, develop, maintain and produce assigned publications.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other joint doctrine staff and stakeholders
- Research and analyse, allied joint and interagency, civilian doctrine to determine and address interoperability issues.
- Attend and contribute to Joint Doctrine Management Group meetings.
- Assist terminology development and certification in conjunction with doctrine development.
The deliverables for this contract are a Domestic Operation doctrine publication as directed by the Deputy Director.
Australian Citizenship with NV1 clearance preferred.
The role closes 6pm 18th Oct 2020