A government department in Canberra seeks the services of the Senior Business Analyst with baseline security clearance.
The department would like to recruit a Senior Business Analyst to work within a Program delivering enhancements in Cyber website, Report Cyber application and other projects within the program. The Senior Business Analyst will work as part of a multi-disciplinary capability delivery team using the agile methodology and may work on several projects concurrently.
• Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting business requirements from a technically diverse set of stakeholders.
• Demonstrated experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria.
• Demonstrated experience in leading/facilitating agile meetings such as refinement, planning meetings, backlog prioritisation/grooming meetings and Sprint Reviews etc.
• Demonstrated experience in managing competing priorities and business requirements prioritisation.
• Demonstrated experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
• Advise senior management on issues, providing solution options, and implementing management decisions to resolve issues.
• Adhere to security standards, and maintain currency of knowledge regarding the organisations information security environment.
• Work in a manner that is professional, objective, innovative and efficient.
• Scrum master experience will be highly regarded.
• Experience working in Azure DevOps or similar.
• Experience in delivering web applications.
• Experience in delivering CRM solutions
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extension
The role closes at 2pm 22th September 2020.