A government department in Canberra seeks the services of the Change Manager with baseline security clearance.
The department is seeking to engage contractors to deliver change management services for an IT project.
The Specified Personnel will use their knowledge and experience in change management to assist the team with the following but not limited to the following activities:
1. Stakeholder management Identifying and manage all stakeholder critical to the implementation success including:
• Conducting stakeholder analysis; and
• Preparing stakeholder impact analysis
2. Change and transition management Design and develop a fit for purpose change management and communications strategy to:
• Support affected stakeholders to adopt the new arrangements and;
• Engage with new capabilities
3. Training and education
• Assist in the design and development of training materials; and
• Assist in the delivery of training to stakeholders
• Assist in the design and development of communication events and promotional materials to support effective sector engagement and change management
5. Other- In addition, the Services will include:
• Attending meetings and being available for consultation as required;
• Following the department’s program protocols for communication with stakeholders, format of documents, clearance processes, consultation, timeframes and security arrangements;
• Engagement with the relevant Senior Executive such as Deputy Secretaries, First Assistant Secretaries and Assistant Secretaries, teams and external stakeholders as required;
• Working with other contractors and consultants employed by the department; and
• Reporting to department governance bodies, or government bodies, as required
• High level of expertise in delivery of change management
• Experience working for or with the public sector
• The successful candidate will need to be willing to understand the department’s current system landscape, technology platforms and interactions with Whole of Government services and other departments.
• The location of work will be in Canberra, onsite at the department’s offices, as directed by the department. In the event that the Specified Personnel are not ordinarily located in Canberra, options to work remotely will be considered by the department.
• High level verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
• Experience in a customer service environment.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 8 months with possible extension up to 1 year.
The role closes at 2pm 23th September 2020.