A government department in Canberra seeks the services of the Senior .NET Developer with NV1 security clearance.
The department is seeking a senior .NET developer with experience in working as a part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
The Senior .NET developer will be responsible for:
• Producing code using C# and .NET
• Creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and providing user support.
• Creating/maintaining high-level and detailed technical and solution design documents.
The Senior .NET developer must:
• Have highly developed analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
• Be able to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Have strong time management and troubleshooting skills.
• Strong experience using technologies including .Net, C#, ASP.Net, WCF, SOAP, WebAPI, .Net Core.
• Strong experience in database development using MS SQL Server (Stored Procedures, TSQL).
• Experience with GIT, TFS and build servers.
• Strong experience working in an Agile development environment.
• Strong experience in writing technical documentation.
• Experience with complex Identity Management applications and architecture.
• Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies.
• Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 6 months with possible extension.
The role closes at 2pm 22th September 2020.