Aris Zinc is looking for a Geospatial Data Manager in Canberra and Melbourne with TSPV clearance. This is a 12 months initial contracts with high possibility for extension, upto 2 yrs.
- Current Esri Certification in Enterprise Geodata Management – Associate or Enterprise Geodata Management – Professional
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Geographic Information Systems and/or in a Database administrator role
- Demonstrated experience utilising MS SQL Server
- Demonstrated experience utilising Esri Application
- TSPV security clearance
- Demonstrated experience as a database administrator
- Experience with Python 3 scripting
- Experience with Feature Manipulation Engine (FME)
The role closes on 25th of September by 2pm.