Aris Zinc is looking for Digital Content Writers/Publishers in Brisbane/Melbourne. This is an initial 3 months contract with high possibility for extension.
- Content publishing connected to the agency’s external Website Refresh Project, including but not limited to: page design/content publishing in development/staging environments (adding page descriptions, metadata descriptions, optimising pages for SEO, adding design elements, updating links)
- Migrating existing website content to new website environments
- Content work associated with merging/separating content pages
- Developing content governance documents and materials - undertake other Website Refresh Project content work as needed.
- Developing tailored website content for fairwork.gov.au as well as content for online tools and resources accessible via faiwork.gov.au.
- Developing, reviewing and publishing online content and resources using Elcom CMS
- Researching, analysing and evaluating the effectiveness and performance of information and resources and customer journeys on fairwork.gov.au.
Selection?criteria / Essential criteria
This role closes on 19th August at 6pm. Only for Australian citizens.
- Content publishing skills and exceptional attention to detail. Experience using Elcom CMS is desirable but not essential.
- Excellent content development and writing skills, including the ability to write in a clear and concise manner for a range of different audiences.
- Strong understanding of online user behaviour and user experience principles, and commitment to delivering customer focused digital solutions and services.
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for digital services and products.
- Outstanding communication skills, sound interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate with a wide range of customers and stakeholders.
- Must be an Australian citizen
No clearance is required.