A government department in Canberra seeks the services of Design Team Lead/Scrum Master with baseline security clearance.
Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences? Well, we're looking for an experienced Design Team Lead/Scrum Master to help us do just that.
What a coincidence!
• a UI/UX guru (or, at least, you’re really good at it and know your stuff)
• always looking at work through a Design Thinking lens
• comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
• enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
• capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
• willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
• prolific in ideas and output
• Proven track record in delivering transformational digital products and services using agile methodology, processes and practices.
• Background in design thinking, UX/UI design and implementing online services for end users.
• Have strong problem solving skills and ability to lead multidisciplinary teams in a dynamic, fast moving environment.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills with a strong focus on building relationships with stakeholders.
• Demonstrated familiarity with Australian Government IT systems.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 12 months
The role closes at 2pm 13th August 2020.