A government department in Canberra seeks the services of Oracle database developer with baseline security clearance.
Oracle DBA/Cloud specialist.
The position will be working in an agile environment to support and maintain Oracle databases/weblogic servers this is likely to include but is not limited to:
• Upgrade to DB from 11g to 18c/19c
• Responding database incidents, service requests, etc
• Continuous improving activities
• Administering and supporting Oracle Forms, APEX and Weblogic
• Managing outsourced DBA services (backups/patches etc) Depending on skills and experience the role may involve input or even leadership in the design of new OCI database implementation.
Remote working may be possible.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven ability to liaise directly with customers in a professional and concise manner
• Demonstrated experience Administering and supporting Oracle 11g databases
• Demonstrated experience Oracle database upgrade from 11g to 18c/19c
• Demonstrated experience Working with Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c
• Demonstrated experience Working with Oracle on Linux operating systems (Oracle Data Appliance or similar)
• Demonstrated experience Using ITIL or similar processes for supporting database incidents, service requests, problems and change control
• At least 5 years Oracle DBA experience
• Highly Regarded – Demonstrated experience: Experience with Oracle Cloud Infrastructure and Database Cloud Services Oracle Spatial knowledge Administering and supporting Oracle Forms, APEX and Weblogic Supporting Oracle databases for ESRI ArcGIS
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 8 months
The role closes at 2pm 24th August 2020.