Project Management Support
Contact: Shaheli Sengupta
Closing date: 06-08-2020
Aris Zinc is looking for a Project Support Officer in South Australia with an NV1 security clearance . This is a ten months contract with a 12 months extend option.
About The Role:
There is a requirement of a Project Management support and assistance in project scheduling to assist in the divisional management of the Science & Technology (S&T) Program.This person would be responsible for the coordination of complex program management.This person will be expected to keep key stakeholders engaged and informed of progress and will be expected to provide briefs when necessary on status and issues as they arise.
- Engage effectively with all areas of the program to coordinate the reporting on the delivery of tasks and milestones
- Manage the program schedule
- Management Information System (Microsoft Project Server)
- Develop schedules for complex S&T projects
- Maintain and manage financial systems.
- experienced in using Microsoft Project
- demonstrate excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills including the ability to propose effective plans, policies and processes
- well-developed communication skills both written and verbal to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
- ability to prioritise own workload with minimal supervision to deliver agreed outcomes
- experience in managing multiple projects concurrently;
- Holding a current Project Management (PM) Certification with a nationally recognised body (eg. AIPM Certified Practising Project Manager or equivalent) is considered desirable
- Australian citizen with an NV1 security clearance.
The role closes on 6th of August ,2020 at 2pm.