Aris Zinc is looking for a Logistic Support Officer
with a minimum Baseline clearance
This is a 18 months
contract with two, twelve month options to extend.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Logistic Support Officer is responsible to the Systems Manager. The primary responsibility is to undertake Repairable Item Management and Spares Inventory Management including procurement in accordance with relevant policies and procedures. However, secondary duties may also include the co-ordination and execution of discrete Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) tasks as directed; including but not limited to introducing new items into service, drafting and updating ILS plans and logistics management duties.Key tasks:
2. Inventory Management functions
3. Analysis using various software tools
4. Hold and administer Procurement delegation
5. Management of the assigned budget and contributing to associated financial management activities
6. Support the Systems Manager
- Baseline clearance
- Australian citizen
The role closes on 6th of August,2020 at 2 pm.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Lotus Notes databases - Lotus Notes
- Intermediate Demand System and Task Management System (Finance)