A government department in Canberra seeks the services of multiple Software Testers with baseline security clearance.
The department seeks experienced Software Testers to join our team. The team is responsible for providing a wide range of digital services to support the business and operating environment of the department. The successful candidates will work collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team on a range of projects.
• Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
• Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
• Encourage and promote quality excellence within the team, ensure that work practices are effective and consistent, and that best practice is identified and shared.
• Experience with testing mobile applications.
• Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
• Experience in test automation.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 12 months.
The role closes at 2pm 4th August 2020.