A government department in Sydney seeks the services of Backend .NET Developer with baseline security clearance.
The agency is looking to engage 2 Senior Backend Application Developers in order to support and enhance the suite of applications maintained by the Application Development team. The primary areas of work will be developing, maintaining and enhancing a suite of .NET web applications.
• Demonstrated extensive experience and knowledge in application development with the following: - .Net Frameworks - C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net - SQL 2012/2016 - Web Services (.NET based restful Web API, XML/ASP.NET web services or WCF) - Entity Framework - Unit testing
• Experience in displaying initiative and working collaboratively with business to deliver technical solutions within a multi-tier enterprise environment
• Highly developed analytical skills and ability to exercise sound judgement and decision-making.
• Experience in .NET core
• Experience in application development for Azure environment
• Experience in Azure DevOps CI/CD pipeline
• Any relevant tertiary IT qualifications or Microsoft certifications are considered highly desirable.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 6 months with possible extensions up to 18 months.
The role closes at 2pm 7th August 2020.