A government department in Canberra requires the services of Test Analyst with Baseline security clearance.
The Information Technology Division is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure. The Test Analyst will provide quality testing services to the Division for a number of various projects.
• ISTQB Foundation Certificate, ISTQB Agile Certification
• Experience with Microsoft D365
• Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
• Hands-on automation/development skills in Selenium.
• Automation coding experience (preferably C#).
• Experience or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
• Preparing reusable, robust and maintainable methods and test scripts.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 10 months with possible extensions up to 12 months
The role closes 2pm 6th July 2020