Our client a government department in Canberra requires the services of #ProgramSupport #Delivery Manager with Training abilities with Baseline security clearance.
Scope of Task:
In accordance with Training System – Transformation Program Strategy, Stage 1 of the program includes program initiation, planning for Training Transformation and setting the conditions for change. The institutions and units that comprise the Training System must approach this change from varying perspectives, resourcing and start states. Staffing pressures within Training Centres influence the degree to which they can focus on internal transformation in alignment with the enterprise strategy. As a result, dedicated support to TCs is required to lead and manage TT in accordance with the local Lead's intent and provide critical linkages to the transformation Project Management Office.
The primary routine deliverable will be a monthly report covering activities complete, activities planned, schedule performance, risks and opportunities. This deliverable shall form the contracted deliverable for monthly payment upon acceptance/agreement of achievement of reported activities.
Deliverable artefacts such as TT Design, TT Plans, costed budgets and Project Management plan will be determined and agreed after the provider and local Leader have assessed a milestone schedule appropriate to the TC.
Department is seeking to employ industry best practice in its approach to transformation within its training institutes. In accordance with the guiding principles of Training System – Transformation Program Strategy, Department will consider candidates with experience in broader Government and Private Sector at senior/executive level.
The essential candidate criteria are as follows:
1. IAW the skill set definition (sect 5.9) expert level experience in learning design;
2. High level tertiary credentials and industry experience in compliance with Level 4;
3. Contemporary experience in Project Management;
4. Contemporary experience in complex organisational change or reform; and
5. Contemporary Public or Private Sector experience at a senior/executive level.
6. Relevant Industry Accreditations or qualifications in training, project management, system design;
7. Demonstrable understanding of training technology and innovation; and
8. Experience in preparation of briefs and engaging with senior executive stakeholders.
At Level 4, the candidate will be expected to support the Commonwealth autonomously and as a member of staff of their supported TC, without support from their company or firm.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 16 months with possible extensions up to 6 months
The role closes 2pm 6th July 2020