A government department in Canberra requires the services of several Testers (multiple roles) with baseline security clearance.
The deliverables for this position will be:
• The resource is required to support the ongoing releases of a variety of application products including, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SharePoint and .Net applications, including cloud based solutions
• Design, development and execution of Functional / Performance / Automation test scripts for testing
• Supplement current testing team skill set with test automation and performance testing skills
• Use of VSTS/TFS, Visual Studio, MS test, NUnit, Selenium C# and XML technologies
• Experience using agile approaches and being part of a delivery team
• Must have strong test skills and technical skillset required to support automation and performance testing
• Must have current Baseline Security clearance or ability to gain one Design, develop, and run manual and automated scripts for testing a variety of application products including websites, web apps and services
• Undertake test harness back-end testing
• Undertake performance, accessibility and mobile platform testing
• Database interrogation
• Design, implement, and execute regression and functional tests for target applications
• Design and develop test plans and test cases that align with the current testing framework
• Document and track defects to closure
• Produce high quality, meaningful reports and recommendations from testing results.
• 3-5 years testing experience with solid knowledge of automation test development, procedures, processes, tools, and techniques
• Ability to learn new applications, business processes and procedures quickly • Diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• Well-developed organisational skills, including the ability to manage changing priorities to meet deadlines
• Ability to work as a team member or individual to achieve objectives with minimal supervision.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 2 years.
The role closes 2pm 27th May 2020