A government department in Canberra requires the services of several Business Analysts with baseline security clearance.
• Work across a range of agile projects within CIO group to ensure positive outcomes for business areas.
• Facilitate and manage project planning and delivery, including running scrum events.
• Understand and advocate business requirements.
• Develop appropriate documentation.
• Manage a cross functional team.
• Experience working in an Agile working environment, with an understanding of the Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, etc).
• Demonstrated ability to produce business-focussed documentation, including business processes, system use cases, functional specifications, user stories and process flows.
• Qualifications relevant to roles, i.e. agile certification, Scum Master certified, BABOK etc
• Strong communications and ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams
• The ability to assume the role of custodian of product requirements, facilitating and maintaining whole of team efforts to build and maintain multiple product backlogs.
• The ability to coordinate and facilitate team workshops and meetings for the purposes of requirements elicitation and decomposition.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 2years.
The role closes 2pm 27th May 2020