A government department in Canberra requires the services of a Business Advisory with the ability to obtain baseline.
Th is seeking applications from organisations and individuals interested in being engaged under contract to provide Business Adviser services.
The purpose is to strengthen the capability of Australian businesses to meet the departments requirements.
To achieve its purpose by:
• Building a strong, sustainable, secure and globally competitive Australian defence industry
• Facilitating connections and engagements across the department and the Australian industry
• Informing policy development and evaluation by collecting, analysing and communicating industry intelligence.
Business Advisers must have:
• Demonstrated business management or consulting experience in a manufacturing, R&D or related business;
• Tertiary qualification in economics, finance, marketing, commerce, business management or related disciplines;
• Advanced stakeholder, relationship and client management and engagement skills and experience;
• Proven interpersonal, representation, influencing and negotiation skills; and
• A current driver’s licence and be prepared to undertake extensive travel. .
• A working knowledge of the Australian Defence sector
• Successfully completed a Company director’s course or been an active Company Director of a commercial business for more than 3 years.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 2 years.
The role closes 6pm 9th June 2020