Our client a government department in Canberra requires the services of Organisational Change Manager with NV1 security clearance.
Background: The department requires the services of an appropriately qualified service provider to provide a suitably qualified and experienced person to be appointed as Organisational Change Manager (OCM) to support the implementation of project
The Organisational Change Manager (OCM) is required to perform the following work:
• Review and comment on the departments organisational change, project management and systems engineering artefacts;
• Assist the departments Integrated Project Team (IPT) progressing the project to Final Transformation Complete (FTC) ; and
• Support the department Director Capability Realisation and Director Simulation Governance with documents and presentations.
• The (OCM) is required to have the following skills and experience:
• Demonstrated experience and formal qualifications in organisational change, services management, systems engineering or project management of ICT systems projects;
• An understanding of the Capability Life Cycle and development options;
• A sound understanding of simulation in support of training exercise planning and conduct;
• An understanding of the integration of business services and technology;
• An understanding of the technologies and integration requirements of employing distributed simulation environments in support of training; and
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 2 years with possible extension up to 2 years
The role closes 2pm 27th May 2020