SAP Security Administration Consultant / SAP Security Support Analyst

Contact: Melody Vilan
Location: Canberra
ID: 1555
Closing date: 01-06-2020

Our client a government department in Canberra requires the services of SAP Security Administration Consultant / SAP Security Support Analyst with NV1 security clearance.

Overview
We require a SAP Security/GRC administrator/developer with 2+ years of experience to provide ongoing support, advice and training to the APS SAP Security Administrator in the following tasks:
Develop SAP security roles in line with business requirements
Assist and advise in the maintenance of the SAP security environment
Identify and remediate Separation of Duties and other security role issues
Liaise with business and technical stakeholders to determine requirements and implement security roles and system changes
Liaise with ANAO on SAP security audits
Build and maintain good working relationships with staff at Canberra and overseas posts
Contribute to development and maintenance of SAP security helpcards and procedures
Train APS staff members in SAP security development and support analysis methods
Identify opportunities to improve work and system processes
Support management as required with additional activities as they arise

The successful candidate will also have 2+ years of SAP Level 1 and Level 2 Helpdesk support experience, and be required to:
Work within a Helpdesk team providing SAP system support to the department staff
Support staff in SAP financial functions and processes (FICO module processes) and SAPHR processes
Identify, prioritise and resolve support requests
Train junior staff members in SAP support analysis methods
Contribute to development and maintenance of Helpdesk procedures
Identify opportunities to improve work and system processes
Track progress and resolution of escalated tickets
Assist with Change Management processes

The successful candidate would spend 80% of their time on Security development and enhancement work, with the remaining 20% on BAU Helpdesk support. This is subject to change based on team workload.

Selection criteria
2+ years experience developing and delivering SAP security roles to specification
2+ years experience in SAP Level 1/Level 2 Finance and SAPHR support
Technical knowledge of the SAP security system
Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation experience
Experience with Remedy, or a similar service management / ticket logging tool
Knowledge of Change Management processes

Australian citizen only

Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 2 years

The role closes 2pm 1st June 2020

Apply now

* Mandatory field