Our client a government department in Canberra requires the services of Senior Developer with NV1 security clearance.
The Department is seeking a senior developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach. The successful applicant will work in a tight-knit agile team working on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality.
• Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
• Strong technical leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
• Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including:
• Experience with Implementing, supporting, and maintaining MIM
• A good understanding of MIM architecture and its components
• Experience using the MIM sync engine
• Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces
• Experience with complex Identity Management architecture.
• Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months
The role closes 2pm 26th May 2020