Our client a government department in Canberra and Brisbane requires the services of Business Analyst with NV1 security clearance.
SFIA (v.6) skills relevant to this role: Business Analysis: Level 5
The department is seeking to create a contractor source pool of suitably qualified contractors to fill current vacancies and future requirements.
The project is embarking on a number of major initiatives to implement new solutions and replace existing systems. This initiative will also require the significant systems work integration work, the project is seeking high quality Business/System Analyst to assist in directly supporting these initiatives.
The Services, delivered in collaboration with and under supervision by nominated personnel, include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Gap analysis, future state capability modelling and service improvement implementation
• Integration specification documentation including system specifications
• Business process identification, modelling and improvement
• Requirements elicitation and facilitating workshops
• Produce functional and non-functional specifications, use cases and scenarios
• Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows
• Translation of business process to BPMN
• Manage business stakeholders and acting as a conduit between business and the program team
• Work effectively in a small team environment;
• Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
• Record and maintain files/information in accordance with the departments requirements.
• Demonstrated Business/Systems Analyst Experience in a complex IT environment
• Demonstrated experience and ability to deal with nontechnical an technical business representatives
• Demonstrated experience of working with the AGILE methodology in a program project environment
• Demonstrated Experience working with the ServiceNow
• Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills that translate into a IT systems framework
• Experience in using Sparx software for BA model depiction and documentation
•Knowledge and experience in recording and collecting detailed business rules and documentation
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extension 12 months
The role closes 2pm 25th May 2020