A government department in Canberra requires the services of User Researcher with baseline security clearance.
The Department requires services to undertake user research to assist in developing user requirements that will be used to develop a capability to manage information about Commonwealth bodies within the Department. The successful supplier is expected to work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and will help build an understanding of users needs, behaviours and motivations.
These users will include:
- The creators of information about Commonwealth bodies;
- The managers of the capability; and,
- Those who derive business value from the information held in the capability (both internal and external to the Department).
Please note that the Department is largely working from home for the foreseeable future. This presents a challenge for engaging with stakeholders that a successful candidate will have to navigate.
The suitable candidate will be required to work remotely, as part of the team, attend and actively participate in project planning events, and deliver work in a self-managing multi-disciplined team environment.
The successful supplier will need to demonstrate experience in user research, particularly as an input to system and service design. They will need experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project. Strong communication skills and experience in service design are also desirable.
• Demonstrated experience in user research, particularly as an input to system and service design.
• Experience working with a multi-disciplinary team on an agile development project.
• Demonstrated experience of user research and service design for data-related services.
• Strong communication skills
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 6 weeks
The role closes 2pm 3rd April 2020