A government department in Canberra requires the services of Project Management PRMG with NV1 security clearance.
• Organise, implement and maintain a scheduling management system supporting identified projects and their plans;
• Logging project timelines and maintain database of tasks and status;
• Logging all new information into the database and provide schedule reports for contract coordination and reporting purposes;
• Designing and developing project schedule;
• Interact with the project team and task managers to define the scope of work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and identification of variances from original plan;
• Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas;
• Analysing critical paths and constraints to determine effect of changes to schedule and recommend potential work-around;
• Supporting the project management team to maintain timely and effective change management processes and systems;
• Assisting the project team to develop and maintain periodic status reports to keep management informed on project progress; and
• Conducting analysis to determine alternative course of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 8am 6th April 2020