A government department in Canberra requires the services of Portfolio, Programme and Project Support (Level 6) with NV1 security clearance.
• Researching, collating, compiling, coordinating or drafting as appropriate complex documentation, correspondence, briefing and reports;
• Coordination, drafting and review of high level submissions to Senior Leaders and external stakeholders;
• Proactively identifying and analysing potential strategic, risk and governance issues within the Branch and providing advice to relevant supervisors;
• Independently coordinating, preparing and responding to external and internal Branch communication for approval release;
• Providing secretariat services as required; and
• Maintaining effective communication channels at all levels within and externally
Australian citizen only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 8am 6th April 2020