A government department in Canberra requires the services of IT Governance GOVN (Level 6) with NV1 security clearance.
The department requires a resource to support the department.
This role will involve the establishment and oversight of approach to the use of information, digital services and associated technology.
Key skills and responsibilities include:
• Putting in place, or confirming, staffing structures to support the work of the governing authority (board, trustees, etc) and relationships between the organisation and external parties;
• Taking responsibility for review of management processes (and decisions) and confirm they are compliant with the organisation’s strategy of corporate governance of information;
• Becoming familiar with relevant standards and the principles embedded within them;
• Review new business proposals and provides specialist advice on compliance issues;
• Act as the organisation’s contact for relevant regulatory authorities; and
• Establishing policy and standards for compliance and relevant legislation.
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 8am 6th April 2020