A government department in Canberra requires the services of a Enterprise and Business Architecture STPL (Level 5) with NV1 security clearance.
The requires resources to support portfolio analysis and strategic planning activities.
Key responsibilities include:
• ICT program, project and product analysis including interdependency management;
• ICT product and services capacity and demand management (supply/demand);
• Business process development and optimisation, including work take on process;
• Develop and maintain a range of Program Visuals, reports and briefs for relevant executives; including but not limited to, Program and Product Roadmaps and Project Synopsis documents;
• Produce a resource and communication plan for the ICT Profile/ICT Survey implementation;
• Utilise existing data sets to develop Enterprise ICT Program reporting; and
• Contribute to ICT portfolio planning.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 8am 6th April 2020