A government department in Canberra requires the services of Business Analyst with Baseline security clearance.
• Meet with business stakeholders to elicit, capture and document business processes, requirements, business rules and user stories;
• Undertake interpretation and translation of business requirements into viable business solutions; and
• Coordinate and liaise with stakeholders within the organisation including facilitating key discussion forums.
• Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure project timelines, sprint and user stories are delivered in a timely manner.
• Understanding of Testing principles with the ability to work closely with testing teams to achieve business requirements.
• Proven practical experience in requirements gathering and documentation, business rules definition, process/workflow design and liaison with business representatives.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Demonstrated experience working in Agile environments.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to move between a range of concurrent projects to ensure broader PM&C ICT strategic goals are achieved.
• Experience with CRM, Share-point and TFS.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 5 months with possible extensions up to 12 months
The role closes 2pm 11th December 2019