A government department in Canberra requires the services of System Analyst with baseline security clearance.
a) Undertake analysis of existing business processes
b) Develop proposed solutions preparing and evaluating alternative workflows within the CASA product suite.
c) Document specifications and coordinate business endorsement of designs.
d) Develop configurations within the CASA product suite.
e) Provide on the job training and support for business users as they transition to the new system.
f) Project Support activities as required.
g) Other related technical and project tasks as requested by the EAP Project Manager or COTS Section Manager.
• Demonstrated capability of the candidate to satisfy the specification of the requirements
• Demonstrated experience of the candidate in the delivery of the services required
• A guaranteed and competitive pricing structure that incorporates all known fixed charges/taxes etc.
• Demonstrated experience in system analysis in an IT environment including the design of digital services factoring in user experience.
• Demonstrated experience reviewing, documenting and analysing complex business processes.
• Demonstrated experience obtaining business approval for system designs.
• Demonstrated experience configuring commercial workflow systems
• Demonstrated data modelling experience for workflow and reporting systems.
• Well-developed analytical skills including problem solving.
• Demonstrated experience in communicating both written and verbally.
• Technical writing skills and experience in producing standard operating procedures and processes for major projects and IT operations.
• Ability to promote a positive creative culture and help to build a strong user research and design culture.
Australian Citizens only.
Length of Contract: 5 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 2pm 28th November 2019