A government department in Sydney and Melbourne requires the services of Web/UI Designer. Candidate must be Australian citizen.
We are looking for an experienced web or UI designer to help us review the design of a new external facing portal service.
• Account registration and related functions
• An account dashboard
• A case search feature
• A case details screen and associated actions
• Account settings Engagement and work This is a short-term engagement. Working with the project team you will review a beta build of the service and provide us with recommendations to help us achieve the following goals:
• Style that is, as far as appropriate, aligned with our public facing website and existing online services
• Design that is intuitive, and responsive to mobile devices
• Includes elements that are in line with industry best practice and WCAG 2.0 AA guidelines Deliverables By the end of the engagement, you will be required to provide a brief report detailing your findings from the review, and a set of actionable recommendations. The report must include sufficient details for us to consider and implement recommendations, including (but not limited to):
• A set of samples, including rough mock-ups or wireframes
• Commentary and reasoning for recommendations
• Options, where available
• Technical specifics, where available (colour codes, name and sizes of fonts, etc)
• Possess up-to-date knowledge of design principles and industry standards, including accessibility framework.
• Demonstrated experience in helping clients achieve UI design goals.
• Demonstrated experience working with responsive designs.
• Ability to engage with a multi-disciplinary project team.
• Experience working with Government agencies
Australian Citizens only.
The role closes 2pm 29th November 2019