A government department in Canberra requires the services of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution Architect with Baseline Clearance.
• Work with business/product managers, D365 architect, project team and other IT stakeholders to develop solution options.
• Work with other architects to develop top-down services functional view to deliver integrated solution.
• Work with the project team to develop solution design to realise solution architecture into delivery solution.
• Develop solution architecture, solution design and other artefacts and present in appropriate architecture forums
• Lead discussions with Business and Technology stakeholders to develop and communicate the Solution Vision and Roadmap.
• Create solution visions, work with stakeholders to gather needs, requirements and guide their work through the Large Solution Kanban.
• Develop solution intent which captures and documents fixed and variable solution level behaviours
• Accountable for creating and maintaining the Solution Backlog in Value Stream Kanban
• Analyse, Refine, prioritise and mange Solution backlog.
• Work with business stakeholders Interact with suppliers to ensure that requirements on their delivered capabilities are understood
• Work closely with our dev/ops and core infrastructure services teams to deliver innovative solutions within an agile environment
• Presenting and building support for proposed solutions with our business and senior IT stakeholders
• A proven track record in Microsoft technologies (Dynamics 365, Azure platform, O365 etc.), business analysis and solution architecture,
• Recognisable tertiary-level qualifications or equivalent experience
• Experience with Microsoft based applications design and development.
• A proven track record to top-down requirements analysis (functional, non-functional, enabling platform) and translating it to solution architecture/design and delivery.
• A good understanding of working in Agile Teams.
• Proven ability to manage stakeholder relationships, technical teams and executive management.
• Extensive experience in documenting Solution architectures, preparing architecture artefacts, documenting decisions and gaining acceptance for solutions with Stakeholders and formal governance forums.
• Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with requesting business areas and other project stakeholders
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non- technical staff
- Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas
- Work closely with staff to facilitate systems development
• Experience in coordinating and communicating the solution architecture and design of large multi-platform business systems and end user compute platforms.
• Demonstrated experience in the role of a Solution Architect or equivalent on a large technology project.
• Experience in the facilitation of technical teams during planning, design activities.
• Experience in handling multiple, concurrent tasks, which have competing demands.
• An ability to build and maintain effective working relationships
• Ability to prioritise multiple deliverables and respond under pressure with competing deadlines.
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 7 months
The role closes 1pm 7th October 2019