A Federal Government Department in Canberra is seeking the services of multiple System Analysts. Australian Citizen only.
- Minimum 5 years Senior Systems Analyst and proven experience in undertaking Systems Analyst duties
- Identify and convey (orally and in writing) the object of a business need to the appropriate stakeholder level – enterprise, program, operational and/ or project levels.
- Elicit, structure and prioritise business requirements and express these requirements to stakeholders for acceptance/ approval.
- Facilitate review sessions and workshops (including Joint Analysis and Design (JAD) sessions) with the business area and ICT stakeholders to ensure business requirements are prioritised and presented in an appropriate ICT format back to ICT areas for development.
- Determine the current business process “the AS IS” of a business area and be able to clearly articulate “the AS IS” using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays.
- Comprehend and articulate the desired business process change using consistent textual descriptions and diagrams/graphical displays for the business area’s expectations.
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 8 months with possible extensions up to 24 months.
The role closes 2pm 2nd October 2019