A government department in Canberra requires the services of Senior Software Tester with Baseline Security clearance.
The successful candidate will work in one of many multi-disciplinary teams within an enterprise application development environment and contribute to the testing effort on complex client/server and mobile applications.
• Minimum 5 years testing experience.
• Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex test cases.
• Demonstrated experience in SQL and querying databases using tools such as SQL Visual Studio.
• Experience with testing Web Applications, Mobile Applications, API and Batch operations.
• Experience in test automation.
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 8 months
The role closes 2pm 4th October 2019