A government department in Canberra requires the services of Solution Architect with Baseline Security clearance.
As the one of the Solution Architects in the team, you will: - Write high level design documentation - Work with Enterprise Architecture, Program Manager, Project Manager, Technical and vendor SME’s and business stakeholders to deliver solutions - Join a maturing TOGAF based architecture practice - Contribute to standard, patterns and business processes to mature the practice.
• Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience as an Solution Architect in Federal Government
• Demonstrated highly developed written and oral communication skills
• Proven problem-solving and stakeholder management skills
• Highly collaborative and team oriented
• Experience with system integration, software development, message-based middleware and SOA, APIs, API management and data modelling
• Experience with Event Driven Architecture (EDA) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
• Experience with formal architecture modelling techniques
• Experience with Agile Methodologies and more traditional structured approaches
• Experience with the use of Azure Service Bus and other Azure integration components (functions, Event Hub)
• Familiarity with Archimate
• Experience with Sparx EA
• Background in development
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 2pm 9th October 2019