A government department in Canberra requires the services of PeopleSoft Senior Developer. Australian Citizen only.
- A very experienced PeopleSoft Developer is required to support BAU tasks and PUM cycle - projects for three PeopleSoft 9.2 applications: Finance, HCM, and Campus Solutions.
- PeopleSoft Development across PeopleSoft 9.2 FSCM, HCM and Campus Solutions applications.
- Troubleshoot production support issues, development of modifications, assist in PUM Cycle retrofits, and other associated work.
o Full PeopleSoft Development experience including but not limited to: PeopleCode, Application Packages, SQR, COBOL, Application Engine, nVIsion, Event Mapper and Related Content Services, BI Publisher, Intergration Broker Messaging, Fluid Technology.
o PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM), Selective Adoption and Change Assistant. o PeopleTools patching and upgrades o Performance Tuning of PeopleSoft systems (Finance, HR and CS).
o PeopleSoft Interaction Hub.
o Phire Application Change Management
o PeopleSoft Performance Management (PPM).
o PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF)
o Functional understanding of and experience in Finance, HR and CS.
Work as a team with University staff - both technical and non-technical.
* Transparent and collaborative when making decisions.
* Have a no-blame attitude and encourage people to learn from their mistakes.
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 6 months with possible extensions up to 9 months.
The role closes 2pm 3rd October 2019