A government department in Canberra requires the services of Program Support and Scheduler with Baseline Clearance.
• Provide group and/or one-on-one coaching to ATSB staff in contemporary project delivery practices and the use of project management tools, increasing the capability of staff across ATSB
• Meet regularly with Managers and Investigators to create, manage and coordinate ongoing management of project schedules, identifying risk and issues that will affect effective business operations
• Prepare regular project level, program level and resource management reports for the Executive, including detailed analysis, identifying emerging trends/issues and interpretation of data synthesised into a cohesive narrative for the Executive
• Work closely with Directors, Managers and internal stakeholders to identify, manage and resolve resource assignments conflicts within project schedules
• Ensure the successful implementation and embedding of an integrated program managed approach to managing investigations, influencing the positive contributions from staff and demonstrating return on investment (ROI)
• Assist the Director Program Management to identify issues and apply risk management processes
• Maintain strong stakeholder engagement across the business and provide clear communications in relation to all PMO activities
• Demonstrate visible change leadership in every day operations.
• Demonstrated experience in and strong knowledge of contemporary project management and governance frameworks and methodologies.
• Proven capability in schedule creation and management.
• Ability to drive outcomes and work to agreed delivery timeframes.
• Proven commitment to developing staff capability and proactively fostering a positive culture aligned corporate values.
• Knowledge and experience working with MS Project Online.
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 12 months with possible extension.
The role closes 2pm 7th October 2019