A government department in Canberra requires the services of Scrum Master/Coach with NV1 Clearance.
• Act as scrum master for one Product Family using a pull approach to deliver improvements and new features to existing products
• Act as the TFS administrator for the Portfolio including showing individual teams how to use TFS in a consistent manner and setting up dashboards for the relevant governance boards
• Act as the coach for a Scrum Community of Practice which will be responsible for ensuring a consistent approach to implementing the new governance guidelines
• On a rotating basis attend the other scrum team Sprint Events and help facilitate these events with the SM for the team
• Work closely with the Agile Coach in helping identify and resolving any issues which are affecting the teams in implementing the agile guidelines and scrum practices
• Minimum one year full-time experience as a SM. People with two or more years full-time experience will be given the highest priority when identifying people to interview.
• Admin user of TFS/Visual Studio/Azure Boards software who has configured dashboards, shared queries, setup Epics, Features and teams.
• Demonstrable experience in helping new scrum teams implement scrum.
• Scrum Master experience in a smaller agency or experience working in both a large and medium/small government agency.
• Understanding of lean principles and practices that help identify and manage issues that prevent scrum teams from delivering work on time
Australian Citizens only
Length of Contract: 6 months with possible extensions up to 12 months.
The role closes 2pm 2nd October 2019